Spa Day details
Our full Spa Day experience includes for your pleasure:
- A warm welcome from our front of house team.
- Use of our new stunning wellness pool, Himalayan salt sauna.
- Use of fitness studio and gym including exercise classes
- Complimentary robes, spa slippers and towels for your visit.
- Beautiful changing areas fitted with natural and organic products (shampoo, conditioner, shower gels, body lotions), Dyson hair dryers, cotton sticks and tissues.
- Healthy lunch.
- Herbal health teas
- Arrival times are between 10am and 10.30am. Facilities are available to use from 10.15am to 4.30pm daily.
Spa Day Essentials:
- Check in for treatments -
Please ensure you are in the lounge 10 minutes prior to your scheduled treatment so you an be fully relaxed. We don’t ever want you to feel rushed.
- Cancellation Policy -
We require 48 hours notice to cancel or rearrange any Spa day. Unfortunately if you forget to cancel and we cannot fill your booking you will be charged a fee.
- Tranquillity policy -
To help keep our peaceful ambience, please keep all electronic devices switched off and keep your conversations to a whisper.
- Smoking -
Smoking is not allowed anywhere on The Glass House Retreat, this includes all outside areas.
- Ages -
We love people of all ages at our spa, but we cannot accommodate anyone under the age of 18 years.
- Medical conditions -
Please let us know of serious medical conditions. In some cases medical approval may be needed.
- Pregnant or breastfeeding?
Congratulations! What an exciting time for you. Please let us know though, as some treatments are not recommended for you at this time.
- What to bring -
Please bring a swimsuit to wear in the spa facilities. We will supply you with towels, a fluffy robe and slippers to be worn exclusively in the spa.