Spa Day Details
Answers to all your spa day questions. Find out what to expect and what to bring to ensure you get the most from your Glass House spa day experience.
As well as the inclusions listed in your chosen spa day's description, you'll enjoy:
- A warm welcome from our front of house team.
- Delicious welcome juice shot
- Use of our indoor heated pool, Himalayan salt sauna, steam room, outdoor Finnish sauna & natural swimming pond
- Use of fitness studio and gym, along with access to our vast range of holistic and fitness classes
- Complimentary robes, spa slippers and towels for your visit
- Private changing/shower room
- Changing areas fitted with hairdryers
- 100% plant-based lunch and unlimited herbal health teas
- Snack menu and deli counter available at an additional cost throughout the day.
- Arrive from 9am at a pre-arranged check-in time
Spa Day Essentials
Things to know before bookings your relaxing spa day:
Check in for treatments
Please ensure you are in the lounge 5 minutes prior to your scheduled treatment so you an be fully relaxed. We don’t ever want you to feel rushed
Non-arrival on the arrival date shown on your Booking Confirmation will incur full payment of the cost of your stay. Cancellations at least 30 days before 9am on your arrival day will receive a full refund. Cancellations with less than 30 days notice will incur a 100% fee.
To help keep our peaceful ambience, please keep all electronic devices switched off and keep your conversations to a whisper.
Smoking is not allowed anywhere on The Glass House Retreat, this includes all outside areas.
We love people of all ages at our spa, but we cannot accommodate anyone under the age of 18 years.
Please let us know of serious medical conditions. In some cases medical approval may be needed.
Pregnant or breastfeeding?
Congratulations! What an exciting time for you. Please let us know though, as some treatments are not recommended for you at this time.
What to bring
Please bring a swimsuit to wear in the spa facilities. We will supply you with towels, a fluffy robe and slippers to be worn exclusively in the spa. Please ensure you wear dry clothes for all your spa treatments.