Purifying detox & nutrition journey at The Glass House Retreat
Give your body a break
In the modern world, we fuel ourselves with caffeine, nicotine, alcohol, and convenience food. Any quick fix to help us through our days and nights. This leaves us feeling anxious, foggy headed, and tired.
Detoxing at the Glass House will give your body a refreshing reprieve.
What will I get?
- Morning countryside walks
- Healthy plant based food, free from sugar, caffeine, dairy & alcohol
- Daily food demonstrations from our chef’s
- Optional juicing detox diet
- Cleansing herbal teas throughout the day
- Use of lounge, pool, steam room & sauna
- Use of outdoor natural swimming pond & barrel sauna
- Cryotherapy (improves immune system)
- All meals are included, from dinner on your day of arrival, through to breakfast on your day of departure. Giving you the choice of any of our three interchangeable dietary plans (click here to view menus)
- Complimentary Glass House water bottle & bag.
Spa & wellness voucher
Included in your booking price you’ll receive a monetary voucher to spend during your stay. Voucher values increase with length of stay. For a four day stay you'll receive an £80 voucher to spend on a spa treatment of your choice.
Suggested additions to your stay
To help you make the most out of your detox and compliment your goals we would recommend considering these additional options, Colon hydrotherapy, Vegan Cooking Classes, Lava Shell tummy treatment, and Thousand Flower Detox Wrap.
After detoxing with us and enjoying healthy vegan food, you’ll find life looks different. You’ll have the knowledge and clean slate to start again, putting your body first. To truly benefit and to allow your body to adjust to detoxing we recommend a stay of four nights or more.
Stay for four nights from £232 per person, per night for double occupancy Superior Room with other room options available.
Stays are also available up to 21 nights with increased inclusive benefits the longer you stay.
Rural location near London | healthy vegan food | detox diets & treatment