A Week of Wellness Break
After the last year of stress and illness, imagine a week retreating to a world of calm to focus solely on your own health and wellbeing.
At the Glass House we see Wellness as a full mind and body approach to healthy living. In your normal life, whether you switch off screens an hour before bed, take yourself for a midday walk, or begin the day with a 10 minute stretch, small habits can be built into your busy schedule to enrich physical and mental health.
But imagine the huge benefits to your complete wellness of a five day break in a luxury retreat with the time and space to focus on just you.
A Blissful Week Away
Imagine a week where your time is your own, away from the family, work or incessant bad news. A 5 Night Wellness Break at the Glass House is what you need to relax, renew and reset and proactively focus on your well being. You'll have the space to work on your physical and mental wellness with a bespoke programme designed just for you by our in-house wellness expert, Michael.
Inclusive treatments include:
* 1X Lifecube session
* £100 spa voucher (we recommend booking your treatments prior to arrival via our Glass House Retreat App to avoid disappointment)
* Your choice of luxury, modern and spacious bedrooms all with en-suite bathrooms
* Mobile phone safe for a complete digital detox (if you want)
* Wellness practitioner check in & check out consultation
Full use of our luxury state-of-art facilities including:
* Swimming pool
* Himalayan salt block sauna & steam room
* Exterior sauna
* Exterior natural swimming pond
* Exercise studio
* Full use of our gym facilities with latest equipment
All meals are included, from dinner on your day of arrival, through to breakfast on your day of departure. Giving you the choice of any of our three interchangeable dietary plans (click here to view menus)
Start your journey to wellness with some small changes to your lifestyle and see where it takes you. Our head Personal Trainer, Michael Adu, has provided 3 simple steps to wellness focusing on 3 easy exercises, 3 healthy eating tips and 3 meditations to help boost your endorphins, improve your fitness, detox and de-stress you for the year.