Studio Spa @The Glass House
Of course, we still recommend it, but if you’re local to The Glass House in Essex—you might not want to book a full stay.
Perhaps you want to pop in for a relaxing, refreshing spa treatment after a busy week at work. Let the tension slip away. Perhaps you’d like to visit with friends to get ready for a big night out?
We’ve created a special Studio Spa, open to all. It has three treatment rooms and two manicure and pedicure stations—with expert wellness professionals on hand.
It's your perfect opportunity to experience a taster of what The Glass house is, and leave feeling fantastic. Heaven neatly packaged.
Our studio has a dedicated entrance, which is upstairs, with easy to follow directions from our parking area. Before booking, please read our T&Cs at the bottom of this page.
Terms and Conditions
- Clients must be over 16 years of age to visit The Studio.
- Please book in advance, we may be able to accomodate an on the day book in but we unfortunately cannot accept walk ins.
- Please provide us with 24 hours notice to reschedule or cancel your booking to allow us time to fill your space & avoid a cancellation fee.
- All appointments require payment at time of booking to secure your appointment.
- Please ensure you arrive 5 minutes prior to your appointment time to fill out any necessary consultation forms.
- Medical conditions/ pregnancy – Please see our treatments policy
- If you require disabled access, please let us know and we will accomodate this for you.
- We have a tranquility policy throughout The Studio to ensure pure relaxation. Please keep your voice down and your mobiles on silent throughout your visit.
- There is a no smoking policy throught the Glass House Retreat.
- We love pets, but unfortunately we cannot accomodate them in The Studio, please give them a cuddle and leave them at home.
Thanks for reading!
Please find our full Terms and Conditions documents below.