Keeping you safe and happy
The retreat is now closed and under Tier 4 Covid restrictions. As soon as we are able to open again we will communicate this across all our usual channels.
To keep you safe and happy when open, we have new Covid-19 Secure procedures in place but rest assured that the large open countryside views, relaxing and calming pool, fully-equipped gym, delicious and healthy vegan food and friendly expert trainers all remain the same.
New Covid-19 Secure procedures
When open, we are limiting our spa to no more than six people at one time along with a limit on tables of six in our dining area.
All staff wear visors in communal areas and customers need to wear face masks in all communal areas, except when exercising, swimming and eating, or if they are exempt.
When we are open, HOTEL CHECK IN is between 1-5pm
We will require guests to pre-book your arrival time with a 30-minute slot. Please inform us at your earliest convenience of your preferred check-in time and we will do our best to accommodate this.
Safety is our priority; we have stringent new policies in place to help ensure our employees and clients are safe and happy. These include:
• In line with Covid-19 guidelines, you will be sent your consultation forms up to 3 days prior to your arrival date. These will be sent to your mobile number so please ensure we have this for each guest when booking. Please be aware you will not be able to check in without these being filled in before arrival.
• All employees must complete a health screening questionnaire and temperature checks to confirm they are in good health prior to starting their shift. No employee will work if they or anyone in their household is unwell.
• Our operation is subject to strict Covid-19 Risk Assessments.
• Enhanced cleaning and disinfection will be carried out.
• All employees have undergone an updated health and safety presentation and have been provided the relevant PPE.
Please help us by:
• Sanitising your hands when entering the premises - we have installed hand sanitisation stations at all key touch points throughout the retreat.
• Regularly washing your hands throughout your visit.
• Maintaining social distancing and following guidance provided by Glass House Retreat such as our directional floor markings.
• Using contactless payments where ever possible.
- Due to Covid-19 you will be required to fill out a consultation form prior to your appointment. This will be sent to your mobile number via a text so please ensure this is information is correct.
- Until further notice we will only be accepting card payments.
- All belongings must remain in your bag for the duration of your appointment and we request you bring as little with you as possible, you will not be allowed to bring any friends/ family to your appointment.
- By making your booking you agree to notifying Glass House Retreat immediately should you develop any Covid-19 symptoms or are in contact with anyone that does.
What are your cancellation policies?
If you wish to reschedule your visit and your arrival date is withing 30 days we will allow you to move the date to any available date within a 6 month period from your arrival date, (subject to availability & at our discretion) after which it can’t be moved a second time. Please refer to clause 19 of our Terms and Conditions for further information regarding ‘force majeure’ events Terms & Conditions
How can I protect myself from Coronavirus?
We advise you to follow all applicable travel and personal hygiene advice, including from Public Health England and the World Health Organisation:
- Wash hands regularly with soap and water or a disinfectant, especially after coughing and sneezing, before handling and consuming food.
- Use disposable tissues when coughing or sneezing and dispose of used tissues carefully and promptly
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
- Avoid close contact with people who appear unwell and avoid sharing personal items
- Public Health England (PHE) recommends against using masks outside clinical settings. Should you decide to use a mask, you should ensure you continue to use all the recommended precautions in order to minimise the risk of transmission
- Avoid unnecessary, unprotected contact with live animals and make sure you wash hands thoroughly after contact with an animal
How can I be kept up to date?
Please ensure we have up to date and accurate contact details for you so should we need to contact you about your booking we are able to.
Please call us on 01708 983590 if you have any further questions.