Yoga Retreat powered by Broga
Now taking bookings!
Mon 20 - Fri 24th July 2020
Broga ® is core-strengthening, muscle-toning, cardio-working, stress-reducing, and clarity-enhancing. It makes use of functional fitness exercises for a workout that engages every muscle and clears your mind.
This retreat is an immersion in Broga ® but also the fitness and wellness principles behind it. Practice with a bro-thren of likeminded people and learn directly from fitness specialists, including Broga ® founder Matt Miller.
Stay as a guest at our Yoga Festival, or stay on our Teacher Training Package to gain a Broga ® qualification that enables you to coach.
*Open to all genders*
- A shared Glass House suite for 4 nights (shared between 2 people on the course).
- 3 delicious vegan meals every day.
- Interactive vegan cooking demos with our chef.
- Treatments including: one foot refresher treatment, one Lifecube Cryotherapy healing chamber session, one Dermalux facial, and one back, neck and shoulder massage.
- Nightly Evening Entertainment including: Candle Lit Yoga, Hypnosis and Relaxation, Sound Therapy & Mindful Eating workshops.
- Full use of the pool and Salt Block Sauna.
£880 per person.
• Daily yoga powered by Broga® classes including, yoga restore, yoga HIIT, yoga lower body rehab, yoga flow, yoga upper body strength.. and much more.
• Outdoor full body bootcamps.
• Nature walks.
• Aqua breathwork float healing session by Broga ® founder Matt Miller.
• Seminar 'Optimal Vegetarian Nutrition and Menu Planning for Peak Physical Performance' by Broga ® founder Matt Miller.
• Interactive Ashtanga workshop by Broga ® founder Matt Miller.
• Full access to gym facilities.
7am: Wake up
7.30am: Warm water and lemon
7.45am: Yoga Class (45 minutes)
10am: GH Stretch Class (30 minutes) in the studio
11.30am: Cardio Yoga Class (1 hour) in the studio
2pm: Free time
3.30pm: Yoga Restore Class (30 minutes) in the studio
4pm: Cooking Demo and Snack
8pm: Evening Entertainment