In 2021, Detox to Purify
After the excesses of Christmas, January is traditionally a month to detox and to start afresh. But many of us begin with the best intentions and don't make it past the end of the month. We set ourselves unrealistic expectations. In 2021, go easy on yourself. Start with small lifestyle changes. Succeed at small challenges and set some more. You don't have to do everything in one month. Our Detox to Purify package can help, top dietary tips from our chef Miguel and our latest blog advice below >>
Give your body a break any time of the year
In the modern world, we fuel ourselves with caffeine, nicotine, alcohol, and convenience food. Any quick fix to help us through our days and nights. This leaves us feeling anxious, foggy headed, and tired.
Detoxing at the Glass House will give your body a refreshing reprieve.
What will I get?
- Morning countryside walks
- Healthy plant based food, free from sugar, caffeine, dairy & alcohol
- Daily food demonstrations from our chef’s
- Optional juicing detox diet
- Cleansing herbal teas throughout the day
- Use of lounge, pool, steam room & sauna
- Cryotherapy (improves immune system)
- All meals are included, from dinner on your day of arrival, through to breakfast on your day of departure. Giving you the choice of any of our three interchangeable dietary plans (click here to view menus)
Stay for four nights from £232 per person, per night for double occupancy Superior Room with other room options available. We are taking forward bookings and gift voucher purchases for this package.
Detox to Purify at the Glass House
While you can't visit the Glass House at present, we offer a range of Gift Vouchers that offer flexible booking anytime over the next 12 months. Book the Detox to Purify package anytime of the year for any number of days.
As a society, we’re not the healthiest. As study conducted in 2018 found that almost three quarters of British men and more than half of British women were overweight—or obese. This coincides with many of us being generally unhealthy. This puts us at an increased risk of Cardiovascular problems, hypertension, stokes, and cancer. Scary stuff. We desperately need to do something about it. Even those of us that think we’re healthy, could do with a life tune up (if we’re honest with ourselves).We’re simply not eating what we should or exercising enough.
Read our latest blog on how you can Embrace a New Lifestyle in 2021 and not just for January.
Chef, Miguel Gouveia, is our resident expert in plant-based diets. Here he's provided five top tips for dextoxing your diet in 2021:
- Reduce your intake of sugar and processed foods
- Eat antioxidant-rich foods
- Eat foods high in probiotics
- Decrease your salt intake
- Drink more water
Read more about Miguel's food at the Glass House and how a plant-based diet can help you detox and purify.